- calling the legitimate anger of oppressed people “drama” or “hate”
- referring to allocation of human rights as simply “politics”
- referring to basic human empathy as “political correctness”
- the childlike refusal to admit mistakes and throwing a literal tantrum
- "it’s just my opinion"
I hate it when people act like anger invalidates a cause, because when it comes down to it the privileged are the only ones who can afford to remain calm.
When the privileged are angry they’re; passionate, invested, patriotic, of spirit and righteous.
When the oppressed are angry they’re; savage, incapable of rationality, primitive, beastial, juvenile and violent.
Tone policing ain’t nothing but shifting goal posts towards dehumanization.
me during classes
- "that’s racist"
- "that’s sexist"
- "there are more than two genders"
- "ok but could we maybe not use that word"
- "that’s ableist"
- "there aren’t enough girls in here"